Understanding conflict resolution is key to high-functionning teams.
Objectives for this course are:
- Understand that in order for effective conflict resolution to occur there must be clearly defined roles of speaker and listener
- Be able to list the 5 phases of the Trust Cycle
- Recognize the importance of finding out the needs of another person in order to find the source of conflict
- Understand the importance of openness and vulnerability
- Recognize that valuing others is foundational to resolving conflict
- Understand the need for developing an organizational culture of trust in order to resolve conflict effectively.